Thursday, September 22, 2011

Liar Liar Pants on Fire


Ok so I lied. I told you all that I would check in again on Wednesday but I forgot that I had committed myself to a cooking class which ran a bit later than I had expected. Which reminds me why I only do one blog entry per week, I don’t have enough time to write 2 entries a week because I have too much of a social life. Also, I’m going to be going back to school to learn French soon, so bring on the burnout yet again.

Anyway, the reason that I’m writing you this short little blurb is to let you know that I completely hit the hammer on the nail and got stayed on budget for the week. On Wednesday morning I had $54 in my wallet out of the $140 that I started with! That means that I was actually able to stay on my OLD budget of $100 per week. The best part is that I was able to use the remainder of the money that I saved to pay for my cooking class that I went to last night, so I got to start this week off with a clean slate.

Phew! I guess that means I get 7 shiny Gail heads out of 7. A huge thanks goes out to everyone who helped me out this week by paying for things, treating me, and just being all around wonderful, especially my better half! xo 

See you Sunday!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment