Monday, September 10, 2012

John on the Radio - TONIGHT!!


Gail Vaz-Oxlade, host of the TV shows Til Debt Do Us Part, and Prince$$ is mentioned a lot in my blog. She has been my Financial Guru and it’s her tools that I applied to get me out of the red. Last September, Gail “tweeted” about my blog which I had no idea about since I didn’t use Twitter! My friend Inez tweeted back to Gail that she should have me on her show, and now I have been asked to be a featured guest in her “success stories” portion of her radio show.

All this happens tonight on Toronto’s Newstalk 1010 at 10:25 EST tonight! You can listen to the whole thing live by clicking here (http://www.newstalk1010.com/) and then clicking on the Red Square that says “Listen Live”. You might want to test this out beforehand to make sure you don't need to install flash or something like that.

Don’t worry if you miss it, the whole thing will be recorded and posted (commercial free) by tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the support!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment